A note on COVID-19
As we all learn to adapt to the changes that have been suddenly thrown our way, we're doing our best to keep our team and community safe.
**We are shipping orders as usual and at the moment. However, due to current global situations, delays may occur. Please check your local postal outlet for more details. We are not responsible for undeliverable packages.**
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
If your tracking number says that your package has arrived but you haven't received anything, we suggest doing the following:
- Verify the shipping address on your order that it's correct
- Look for an attempted delivery notice slip
- Double check your area in case it's stored in a hidden area
- Check to see if your neighbours or someone in your residence accepted it
- Allow an extra 1-2 days - in rare instances, orders have been marked as delivered before actually arriving
Kove Jewelry is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we'll try our best to help you recover and track down your package. In cases where your package was not delivered because of an incorrect address, additional shipping fees will apply to reship your package.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
We process your order as quickly as possible, so if you need to make an adjustment or cancel your order, send a request to email@example.com right away.
Note that sending an email does not mean that your adjustment or cancellation is guaranteed to be processed. We will contact you as soon as we receive your email to let you know if we can accommodate your request. Unfortunately, orders that have been shipped cannot be cancelled.
Note that we reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason, at any time.